Jan 13, 2011

Until next time.

Not an exciting update but at least I did it. There will hopefully be some updates in the near future with births on new nieces and nephews, hopefully news of passing the NCLEX!!! And other wonderful happening in the Spencer household. I have some cute pics of my baby that I need to post. (my baby being my dog Brutis) he is so big and cute and he is my world as of right now until I actually talk Clint into letting my have a kid. But that must wait until I am done with school. ANyway until next time.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I about passed out when I saw that you updated your blog (I'm sure you felt the same about me, haha). Your house is so cute! Love you guys!

Skye said...

yay you updated!!!!! its about freaking time! love the house! keep updating i like knowing whats going on with ya!!

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

Morgan,
I just want to say CONGRATS and we missed doing lunch...shall we try again? yoour house is looking great!!!