Aug 3, 2011

Graduation!






So At the end of April I finally graduated from Nursing School. I didn't actually walk This is our pinning ceremony. It was kind of fun because Clint's mom is a nurse so she was able to pin me as a future nurse. Though I had graduated I still had state boards which made it feel as if I wasn't really done. I took boards on May 31st and may I say I will never forget that day. I don't think I have ever been that scared in my entire life. I didn't eat for a few days prior., I had Clint drive me because I was scared I was going to have a complete melt down and not be able to drive home. I told him to go somewhere because I was going to be there for a while. Well 45 minutes after Clint leaving I was calling him telling him to come pick me up because I was already done. I didnt know what to think because of how little of time it took me. Anyway, long story short, I passed and now am working at the American Fork Hospital in the Emergency Department loving every minute of it.

1 comments:

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

WOW Congrats!!! that is so awesome you to see it all come together for you!!! We miss you guys too. we need to get togther!