Dec 19, 2008

Remembering Dad

Well this week has been one of the hardest weeks I have ever gone through. I wanted to let everyone who didn't know him know that he is probably one of the greatest men. He was the best dad that anybody could ever ask for. He gave us values to follow and set up a great life for all of his children to lead. He was always there for us and was such an example in every way. The way he treated my mother is every womans dream. I will miss many things about him. The most being the calls to see if I am ok, or the funny jokes, that were really only funny to him. I will miss the arguments over the last Pepsi. It is funny the small little things that you realize meant so much to you. My dad went out of his way for each and every one of his children. He was always such a sucker for us to.
I am so glad for the leassons he taught me because now I can take them and apply them to my children someday and hopefully they will love and respect me as much as I did him. I could go on and on for days. My dad is and was loved by many. He will be more than missed and I cant wait until we get to be with him again. He has influenced many. And I hope that those people will always have a little peice of them in their hearts. He will be forever in mine even though he took a little of mine with him the day he passed.

3 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Hey Morgan, AmyLyn (Leatham) Payne here. I stumbled onto your blog and I hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment. I'm so glad I found your blog so I can relate to another UVU nursing major student... good thing we made it through Microbiology... worst class ever!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My heart goes out to you and your family, especially around this time of year. I can't imagine what you are having to go through, I truly am sorry. He sounds like a wonderful Dad and someone that will truly be missed. I'm so sorry for your loss.

If you want, feel free to check out our blog, aapayne.blogspot.com.

Britney said...

thanks for making me cry again.
love you morgan
brit

Skye said...

morgan i how come you didn't tell me you made a blog! anyway i am glad i found it! i am so sorry about your dad.... i have not been able to get you off my mind i hope things are going ok. i am here for you. i had hoped to see you over chrsitmas but due to the demand of both our families our time was not our own! but i will be up again in a couple of weeks so we will get together then i'll make sure of it! love ya morg!