Jan 29, 2009

My family does gingerbread houses every year for christmas. since we were all together every day for a week after my dads funeral we decided to all participate. It was so fun to see how they turned out.

Clint thought it would be funny to take a picture of me when I was concentrating really hard. He didnt want to help so all he did was take pictures of people trying to see if he could take the ugliest pictures possible. He thinks he is funny but what he doesnt know is that he is not. JK. As you can see I am focusing really hard on putting gloves on my gingerman.

look at the mess. We had to put down a table cloth because, admit it if you knew the peine family you would know that we are all a little accident prone and good thing we took preventative measures or else my moms table would have a frosting plaster that would have never come off. that frosting made my belly hurt for the rest of the night because I kept licking my fingers. YUCK!


0 comments: