Jan 29, 2009

This is definitely one of my most favorite pictures. I just wanted to let every one see what a good husband I have. He is so good with kids. It is so fun to watch him interact and play with all the nieces and nephews on both sides of the family. One day we were all watching the Bee Movie and my nephew Nolan randomly went over to Clint and climbed into his lap to snuggle. Nolan loves Clint and the cutest part is that he calls him "Clink" because he cant quite say his T's. I guess I will have to have my own kids one day so that Clint can have this same kind of experience with his own child. Love it.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Yeah a current post! and a very cute one I might add. :) Nolan does love Clint very much.

Ashley Russell said...

Hey Morgan!
It is awesome to hear from you! I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope all is going well! You and your husband look so happy!