May 11, 2009







My mother-in-law Cindy, bought all of us daughter-in-laws tickets to wicked for christmas. I was so excited I was counting down until the very day. We decided to make it an event and do dinner and the whole ten yards. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and then we went and took many many pictures in front of Capitol theather. The production was everything I hoped it would be. I havent had that much fun in a long time. I laughed so hard I actually cried. If you havent been to wicked I highly recommend it. Well we all had a great time, and I hope that we get to do something like this again soon. Thanks Cindy for such a great night.


5 comments:

Nichole Burdett said...

That is what my Mom did for us for Christmas too! I loved it! I don't think I have laughed that hard in my life. It was good to see you last night, I miss seeing everyone.

Penn and Kass said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to see that so bad!

Skye said...

i loved wicked...it was amazing! i am glad you got to go what a fun-xmas present!morgan i miss you, you need to come visit me!

Meg 'n Heath said...

hey im so glad i found you i hope its ok if i look at your blog. how the heck are you?

Meg 'n Heath said...

sound like fun the stresses of no kids wouldn't that be nice. I'm almost jealous! haha! I have just been being a mom and trying to loose all the baby weight from 3 kids in two years. its been crazy we live in vernal now so its something you definitely have to get used to it. i have little cleaning job. i get about 6 hrs a week so its just for some extra cash for me!