Jul 31, 2009

Catch Up!

So just a little catch up since I have been so busy and have not been able to update my blog.
1st off, I found out that I was accepted to the Nursing program at UVU. I had been so nervous to apply because of the fear of being regected. I finally over came my fears and finally got the grades I needed. I applied and who would have guessed but I finally accomplished a pretty big goal. My dad always used to tell me that those who gave up got no where in life and he was right. I am so glad that I didnt give up because I am finally going to be able to start doing something that I have wanted to do all my life and I will be able to get out of a dead end job. Just before my dad died I promised him that I would accomplish this goal and I finally feel like I can be proud of myself. Not just for my dad, but for myself and my wonderful husband who has been so supportive through this whole process and how horrible I become when I am stressed because I want to get the best possible grades. Yay for the next two years.

1 comments:

Ashlee Salisbury said...

good job morgan, Iam so proud of you, you will do awesome... yaaa for the next 2 yrs ahead..